fbpx

For Sale

2 Bedroom Coach House

Horseshoe Crescent, Bedford

Shared Ownership

£100,000

Property overview

  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Shared Ownership
  • Coach House
  • Carport
  • £100,000 - 40% Share
  • Full Market Value - £250,000
  • Brand New Home
  • Available From A 25% Share
  • Kitchen Appliances Included
  • Excellent Access To A6, A421 & M1

Property description

Located in the ever growing popular area of Harrowden Green an exciting new village location. Harrowden Green is located in between two historic market towns – Bedford & Ampthill both offering local amenities. The development itself offers plenty of local amenities as well as fantastic schooling close by.
Elevation Estate Agents are delighted to offer these brand new properties to buyers who are aiming to get on to the property ladder using the shared ownership scheme.
In brief the property comprises of an entrance hall, large open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with kitchen appliances included, two very large bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property offers a carport and an additional parking space as well as a private storage cupboard.
You will need a minimum of 5% deposit for mortgage purposes and funds to pay for solicitor fees, moving costs & furnishings.
Shared Ownership provides an affordable way for you to become a home owner, by buying a share in a new home and paying a subsidised rent on the remaining share. You will then have the opportunity to purchase further shares in your home in the future up to 100%, which we call “Stair casing”,as further shares are purchased the rent reduces accordingly.
Pricing and Affordability:
The Share options below are based on the full market value of £272,500
25% share = £62,500 – Rent on remaining 75% share = £429.69 approx per calendar month
30% share = £75,000 – Rent on remaining 70% share = £401.04 approx per calendar month
40% share = £100,000 – Rent on remaining 60% share = £343.75 approx per calendar month
There is a service charge of approximately £33.00 per calendar month also.
Shared Ownership:
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
At Harrowden Green, you can buy a minimum 25% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
Elevation Estate Agents are selling the homes on Harrowden Green development on behalf of Sage Housing. Sage Housing is a Registered Provider committed to providing high quality affordable homes across England. For more information on Sage Housing visit www.sagehousing.co.uk.
Please feel free to enquire and speak to one of the team to find out more information on how purchase one of these highly sought after properties.

Related Properties

Primrose Crescent, Ampthill , Bedfordshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Primrose Crescent, Ampthill , Bedfordshire

Shared Ownership

£120,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 8 Photos  
Lister Corner , Leighton Buzzard Image

Offer Accepted

 

Lister Corner , Leighton Buzzard

£117,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 8 Photos  
Cicero Crescent, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Cicero Crescent, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

Shared Ownership

£115,500

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 15 Photos