- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shared Ownership
- End Of Terrace Home
- £136,250 - 50% Share
- Large Rear Garden
- Full Market Value - £272,500
- Brand New Home
- Kitchen With Appliances
- Lounge/Diner With Patio Doors
- All Photos Shown Are From Similar House Types
Located in the ever growing popular area of Harrowden Green an exciting new village location. Harrowden Green is located in between two historic market towns – Bedford & Ampthill both offering local amenities. The development itself offers plenty of local amenities as well as fantastic schooling close by.
Elevation Estate Agents are delighted to offer these brand new properties to buyers who are aiming to get on to the property ladder using the shared ownership scheme.
In brief the property comprises of a entrance hall, downstairs wc, kitchen at front, large lounge/diner with patio doors to your private rear garden. Going upstairs you will find two very generous double sized bedrooms & family bathroom. Externally the property also offers off road parking for at least two cars.
You will need a minimum of 5% deposit for mortgage purposes and funds to pay for solicitor fees, moving costs & furnishings.
Shared Ownership provides an affordable way for you to become a home owner, by buying a share in a new home and paying a subsidised rent on the remaining share. You will then have the opportunity to purchase further shares in your home in the future up to 100%, which we call “Stair casing”,as further shares are purchased the rent reduces accordingly.
Lounge/Diner – 14ft 10″ x 13ft 7″
Kitchen – 13ft 7″ x x 7ft 2″
Bedroom 1 – 14ft 10″ x 9ft 1″
Bedroom 2 – 14ft 10″ x 11ft 1″
Pricing and Affordability:
The Share options below are based on the full market value of £272,500
40% share = £109,000 – Rent on remaining 60% share = £374.69 approx per calendar month
50% share = £136,250 – Rent on remaining 50% share = £312.24 approx per calendar month
75% share = £204,375 – Rent on remaining 25% share = £156.12 approx per calendar month
There is a service charge of approximately £33.00 per calendar month also.
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
At Harrowden Green, you can buy a minimum 40% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
Elevation Estate Agents are selling the homes on Harrowden Green development on behalf of Sage Housing. Sage Housing is a Registered Provider committed to providing high quality affordable homes across England. For more information on Sage Housing visit www.sagehousing.co.uk.
Please feel free to enquire and speak to one of the team to find out more information on how purchase one of these highly sought after properties.