- New Village Location
- South Facing Private Rear Garden
- 978 Sq Ft
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Kitchen/Diner, with French Patio Doors
- Integral Appliances
- Garage And Private Driveway
- Show Home Available To View
- Help To Buy Available For First Time Buyers!
- All photos shown are from similar house types
You can find The Dendy at Tavistock Place at Harrowden Green, an exciting new village location, just off the B530 and approximately mid-way between two historic market towns – Bedford, with its wealth of amenities, and characterful Ampthill. This is an excellent location for commuting and leisure travel. The M1 and A1 motorways are easily accessible and London Luton Airport is only about 35 minutes’ drive away.
Harrowden Green is a delightful, people-friendly place in which to live, with streets designed for safety and ease of movement by all users, boasting proximity to beautiful open spaces. Its concept was inspired by the Garden City Movement founded by Ebenezer Howard, whose work has influenced town planners the world over. There are several schools within about two miles of Tavistock Place, including a primary, secondary, and an academy for 16-18 year-olds all opened only in 2017.