- Good Size Rooms
- Central location
- Quality Furniture
- Beautiful Japanese Architecture
- Available now!
- Quiet City Area
- Internet included
This ground floor two bedroom furnished apartment is located in the Centre of Milton Keynes. In short the property comprises of entrance hall, open plan kitchen/ living area, two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The prime central location could not be better for city living, working and commuting. The Milton Keynes Central railway station is just a ten-minute walk and a similar distance in the other direction brings you to the Centre:MK which is the city’s largest shopping and retail area offering one of best-equipped retail, shopping and leisure experiences. You are also within walking distance to numerous restaurants, bars and Sainsburys supermarket.
Council Tax Band- C
EPC rating – D
– Applicants must meet a household income criteria equivalent to 30 times the monthly rent.
– Couples, families and individuals only (No sharers)
– No serviced apartments or sub- letting
– No Pets
– Employment/ self employment references required on all applications
Elevation, established in 1992, is one of the regions high profile property professionals, with offices covering Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. Since 2008, Elevation Lettings has assisted discerning landlords seek the very best tenants who appreciate better quality homes and letting them through a specialised agent with high customer service standards.
– Open 6- days a week
– ARLA Propertymark accredited agent
– Full client money protection (CMP) covered
– Dedicated property management team
– Online maintenance reporting system
– Rent protection & Legal cover offered
Call today to arrange a viewing!