Seckloe House, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£1,425 pcmFind Out More
- 2 Bedrooms
- 9 Photos
2 Bedroom Apartment
A 2 bedroom ground floor apartment located in the beautiful historic village of Woolstone. Great attention has been paid to the internal layouts with a good size open planned lounge/kitchen/diner.
Specification is of a high standard including fully integrated kitchen, granite work tops with integrated appliances, quality flooring throughout and fully tiled bathroom.
Silverstone House is a stones throw away from Ouzel Valley Park, a grassy rural land that runs along side the River Ouzel with walking/cycling paths that lead to Willen Lake. Just down Newport Road is the Cross Keys Pub , Milton Keynes Train Station is approx 3.1 miles away as well as the Centre:MK which boast a variety of restaurants, shops and bars.
Council Tax Band- B
EPC rating – D
– Applicants must meet a household income criteria equivalent to 30 times the monthly rent.
– Couples, families and individuals only (No sharers)
– No serviced apartments or sub-letting
– No Pets
– Employment/self employment references required on all applications
Elevation, established in 1992, is one of the regions high profile property professionals, with offices covering Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. Since 2008, Elevation Lettings has assisted discerning landlords seek the very best tenants who appreciate better quality homes and letting them through a specialised agent with high customer service standards.
– Open 6- days a week
– ARLA Propertymark accredited agent
– Full client money protection (CMP) covered
– Dedicated property management team
– Online maintenance reporting system
– Rent protection & Legal cover offered
Call today to arrange a viewing!