- Highly desirable and sought-after location
- Prime village setting
- Stone-built semi detached home
- Two reception rooms
- Stylish & Contemporary Kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
- EPC rating- B
- Council Tax band- C
Attractive stone-built three bedroom semi-detached family home set on the edge of the desirable Potterspury village to the north of Milton Keynes.
This fine home boasts many features and benefits from generously proportioned living accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, lounge leading to dining area and contemporary fitted kitchen breakfast room and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor offers landing to three spacious bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom with fitted shower.
Outside can be found, a well maintained enclosed rear garden with designer lawns, well stocked borders, ample patio area and pergola. Open plan front garden and driveway for two cars leading to a single garage.
- 3.10m x 4.44m (10' 2" x 14' 7")
- Dining area
- 2.66m x 4.63m (8' 9" x 15' 2")
- Kitchen breakfast
- 2.23m x 3.86m (7' 4" x 12' 8")
- Master bedroom
- 2.55m x 4.18m (8' 4" x 13' 9")
- Bedroom 2
- 2.70m x 3.84m (8' 10" x 12' 7")
- Bedroom 3
- 1.94m x 2.11m (6' 4" x 6' 11")