- Desirable and highly sought-after location
- Landscaped communal areas
- Private Balcony
- Excellent access to the station
- Shared ownership - 30% share
- Balance of NHBC warranty
- Local amenites within walking distance
- Superb commuter links (road, rail and bus)
- Modern & Spacious apartment
- City Centre
***** CITY CENTRE APARTMENT ***** This beautifully presented Two Bedroom, Second Floor Apartment is just a stones throw away from Cambridge Train Station.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Open-plan Kitchen/Lounge/Diner, Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and a Balcony overlooking the train station.
Other Benefits include: Key Fob & Lift Access, Secure Courtyard with Bike Storage, Beautifully Landscaped Communal Garden & Superb commuter links.
Great Northern Road is extremely popular with people who work in London, Addenbrooke’s Hospital & The City Centre, just across the road you have an abundance of local amenities including – Groceries store, Pubs, Cafes, Coffee Shops, Restaurants & A Barber Shop.
Full Market Value £420,000 with a share of 30% £126,000
Rent PCM £686.85 (Approx)
Service Charge £112.79 PCM
- Open Plan Living
- 9' 9" x 25' 6" (2.97m x 7.77m)
- Bedroom Two
- 7' 5" x 12' 3" (2.26m x 3.73m)
- Master Bedroom
- 10' 9" x 17' 11" (3.28m x 5.46m)
- 6' 8" x 6' 8" (2.03m x 2.03m)
- Storage Cupboard
- 6' 6" x 3' 4" (1.98m x 1.02m)
- Hall Way
- 7' 2" x 11' 3" (2.18m x 3.43m)