- Ex Show Home!!
- Outstanding five double bedroom detached residence
- Annexe potential
- Two Ensuites
- Double fronted with bay windows
- Three reception rooms
- 2200 square foot
- Double garage
This excellently presented and imposing five bedroom, double fronted family home is situated within the desirable development of The Gables, a small select development located in Wavendon. The property offers spacious accommodation over two floors. The ground floor comprises of entrance hall through to study with bay window, living room with patio doors to the rear garden and bay window at the front of the property, dining room, cloakroom, kitchen/ breakfast room with patio doors to the rear garden and utility room. The first floor comprises of master bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom with en-suite, a further three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property also benefits from a double garage, with study and kitchen to the rear of the garage offering potential for a conversion to an annex.
The property is over 2200 sqft and comes fully furnished to show home standard
The property lies only a 10 minute drive from the centre of Milton Keynes, 5 minutes from Kingston retail park, a 30 minute train journey to London Euston and many local attractions including The Stables, Theatre and Venue. Wavendon is a North Buckinghamshire village situated to the south east of Milton Keynes. The Wavendon Arms is a gastropub within the village. Swallowfield Lower School and Fulbrook Middle School are located in Woburn Sands.
To arrange a viewing call elevation today on 01908 231 551.
- Ground Floor
- 2.83m x 3.41m (9' 3" x 11' 2")
- Dining Room
- 3.89m x 3.40m (12' 9" x 11' 2")
- 3.31m x 5.86m (10' 10" x 19' 3")
- Utility Room
- 1.72m x 1.72m (5' 8" x 5' 8")
- Living Room
- 4.60m x 5.97m (15' 1" x 19' 7")
- 5.97m x 7.00m (19' 7" x 23' 0")
- First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 3.41m x 4.38m (11' 2" x 14' 4")
- Bedroom Two
- 2.99m x 4.15m (9' 9" x 13' 7")
- Bedroom Three
- 3.16m x 3.34m (10' 4" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom Four
- 2.74m x 4.71m (9' 0" x 15' 5")
- Bedroom Five
- 2.22m x 3.0m (7' 3" x 9' 10")