For Sale

3 Bedroom House (unspecified)

Conybeare Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire



Property overview

  • Plot 29 - Full Market Value £485,000
  • Semi Detached Townhouse
  • Local Amenities And Schools Close By
  • 1162 Sq Ft
  • Kitchen Appliances Included
  • Excellent Access For A10, A11,M11
  • 3 Beds, Two Parking Spaces
  • Flooring Included Throughout
  • £121,250 25% Share
  • All Photos Are From Similar House Types

Property description

***** SEMI DETACHED TOWN HOUSE***** BRAND NEW & READY TO MOVE INTO!! ***** REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT ***** A selection of 3 bedroom houses, available on the Shared Ownership scheme, in the ever popular village of Barrington. Available from 25% share, these wonderful, BRAND NEW houses will offer a brilliant finish, allocated parking spaces and, most importantly, an affordable lifestyle.
Starting from £121,250 for 25% share,Elevation Estate Agents are delighted to offer these brand new properties to buyers who are aiming to get on to the property ladder using the shared ownership scheme.
You will need a minimum of 5% deposit for mortgage purposes and funds to pay for solicitor fees, moving costs & furnishings.
Pricing and Affordability
The Share options below are based on the full market value of £485,000 with a minimum share of 25% and a maximum purchase share of 75% initially.
40% share = £194,000 – Rent on remaining 60% share = £669.17 approx per calendar month
There is a service charge of approximately £83.27 per calendar month also.
Shared Ownership:
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
At Barrington, you can buy a minimum 25% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%).
Elevation Estate Agents are selling the homes at Barrington on behalf of Paradigm Housing
Please feel free to enquire and speak to one of the team to find out more information on how purchase one of these highly sought after properties.
*Shared Ownership – Terms and conditions apply. Eligibility and affordability criteria apply. Minimum (25%) and maximum (75%) share values will apply, and rent is payable on the unsold share. Please speak to a member of our Sales Team for more details

Related Properties

Bertram Close, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted


Bertram Close, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire


Find Out More
  • 3 Bedrooms  
  • 26 Photos  
Halley Gardens, Leighton Buzzard Image

New Home


Halley Gardens, Leighton Buzzard


Find Out More
  • 3 Bedrooms  
  • 13 Photos  
66 Somerville Drive, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire Image

Offer Accepted


66 Somerville Drive, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire

Shared Ownership


Find Out More
  • 3 Bedrooms  
  • 8 Photos