fbpx

Address

Trumpington Meadows, Trumpington, CB2

Description

This modern selection of 1 and 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments are
located in the ever desirable area of Trumpington. The location is popular and
ideally situated for people working at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
University and Science and Biomedical Centres, all of which have expanded
significantly in recent years.

Located 3 miles from the historic city of Cambridge Trumpington offers a
wide range of amenities and local attractions, including shops such as
Waitrose, leisure facilities, restaurants and schools.

The Village Hall opened in 1908 and has continued as a centre of the
community for 100 years. Trumpington Pavilion was originally built in the
1950s; it was completely renovated and extended in 2009. Fawcett School is
the local primary school, a 15 minute walk from the development. The area also
has a number of private schools, between the village and the city centre.

Pricing and Affordability

The Share options below are based on the full market value of £390,000

40% share = £156,000 – Rent on remaining 60% share = £536.25 approx per calendar month

50% share = £195,000 – Rent on remaining 50% share = £446.88 approx per calendar month

75% share = £292,500 – Rent on remaining 25% share = £223.44 approx per calendar month

There is a service charge of approximately £77.27 per calendar month also.

Shared Ownership:

The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.

At Trumpington, you can buy a minimum 40% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.

Elevation Estate Agents are selling the homes at Trumpington on behalf of Sage Housing. Sage Housing is a Registered Provider committed to providing high quality affordable homes across England. For more information on Sage Housing visit www.sagehousing.co.uk.

Please feel free to enquire and speak to one of the team to find out more information on how purchase one of these highly sought after properties.

Area Guide

Trumpington is less than 5 minutes from the
M11 (junction 11) and is served by excellent
transport links. Commuting to Cambridge City
Centre could not be easier with Cambridge
train station 2 miles away via the guided bus
and the city centre is only 3 miles away.
Cambridge train station offers regular services
to multiple towns and cities such as
Peterborough, Norwich and London to name a
few.

The development is within walking distance
of an array of amenities including a
traditional village pub, local shops such as
Waitrose and leisure facilities.
These brand new apartments also sit on the
edge of the 148-acre Trumpington Meadow
Country Park where you can enjoy lovely
walks and take advantage of the vast space.

For more information just call our Cambridge office on (01223) 491492 or fill in below

Thank you, your request was successfully submitted, we will be in touch shortly.

Oops, it looks like there's an error with your submission, please check all fields highlighted in red and try again.

Meet the New Homes Team

Senior Manager

Daryl Smith

Sales Negotiator

Nathan Petherick

Property Consultant

Sid Plummer

Director

Paul Thomas