Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£1,050 pcmFind Out More
- 1 Bedrooms
- 14 Photos
1 Bedroom Apartment
Immaculate second floor studio apartment in the highly popular Waterside House development alongside the Grand Union canal and opposite MK General Hospital.
Spacious accommodation that offers studio open-plan lounge and bedroom, with built in wardrobe and adjacent stylish en-suite shower room. Modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances. Outside, are landscaped communal areas and private residents off-road parking, access to a bike store, and security CCTV. Each property benefits from a convenient fixed monthly service charge for the supply and use of electricity, water, and WiFi (for social use only) for only £150.00pcm
This is an ideal property for the busy clinical/medical staff working for the local University College NHS Hospital close by, or professionals working for corporate employers in Central Milton Keynes.
Council Tax Band- A
EPC rating – B
– Applicants must meet a household income criteria equivalent to 30 times the monthly rent.
– Single Occupancy only
– No serviced apartments or sub- letting
– No Pets
– Employment/ self employment references required on all applications
Elevation, established in 1992, is one of the regions high profile property professionals, with offices covering Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. Since 2008, Elevation Lettings has assisted discerning landlords seek the very best tenants who appreciate better quality homes and letting them through a specialised agent with high customer service standards.
– Open 6- days a week
– ARLA Propertymark accredited agent
– Full client money protection (CMP) covered
– Dedicated property management team
– Online maintenance reporting system
– Rent protection & Legal cover offered
Call today to arrange a viewing!