fbpx

For Sale

2 Bedroom Flat

West Lake Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire

Price

£30,000

Property overview

  • Modern & Spacious Apartment
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Full Market Value - £120,000
  • 25% Share - £30,000
  • 114 Years Left on the Lease
  • Excellent Commuter Links
  • Close to Local Amenities
  • Nearby Scenic Walks
  • Two Gated Allocated Parking Spaces

Property description

***** SPACIOUS & MODERN APARTMENT AVAILABLE FROM 25% SHARE ***** This wonderful example of a modern two double bedroom ground floor apartment, offers space and versatility throughout. Available on the popular shared ownership scheme, this lovely home presents a very cost-effective way to get on to the property ladder.
Local amenities include restaurants, takeaways, supermarket, post office, children’s play areas, local walks and nature reserve.
In brief the property comprises; entrance hall, master bedroom, bedroom two (double), three piece family bathroom, living /kitchen/dining area and two storage cupboards.
The share examples below are based on the full market value of £120,000
25% share = £30,000 – Rent on remaining 75% share = £56.62 approx per week.
There is a service charge for this property, which is £18.36 approx per week.
Shared Ownership:
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
Elevation Estate Agents are selling this apartment on behalf of Cross Keys Homes. For more information on Cross Keys Homes, visit www.crosskeyshomes.co.uk

Related Properties

Buscot Place, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Buscot Place, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

£25,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 11 Photos  
Cropwell Bishop, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Cropwell Bishop, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

£27,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 12 Photos