- Kitchen with Utility Room
- Formal Dining Room
- French Doors from Kitchen & Living Room to Rear Garden
- En-suite to Main Bedroom and Bedroom 2
- Double Garage
The ground floor features a good sized lounge and an open plan kitchen/breakfast room each opening through French doors to the rear garden. A family dining room, study and utility room complete this floor.
Upstairs comprises of five generous bedrooms, with en-suites to bedrooms one and two and a main bathroom.
Wavendon is a growing area of Milton Keynes which has received a lot of investment in recent times. It still harbours a village feel while within comfortable distance of the large bustling town of Milton Keynes.
With the benefits of the centre of Milton Keynes just a short drive away, there is plenty to do and see. Dominating the central skyline is the half-dome of Xscape, with Europe’s largest indoor ‘real snow’ ski slope, a skydiving simulator, an indoor rock climbing wall, a 16-screen cinema, ten-pin bowling alleys and a health and ﬁtness centre.
Shoppers will love The Centre:mk and Intu Milton Keynes where there are hundreds of stores under half a mile of glass, attracting millions of shoppers every year, while there’s a fantastic choice of places to eat at The Hub Milton Keynes.
The Fairways offers stress free links to Milton Keynes, which is 10 minutes away, and its surrounding areas. The development is located just 4miles from the M1 motorway and 5.5 miles from Milton Keynes Central railway station, both of which provide links to London.
- 14' 6" x 19' 11" (4.42m x 6.07m)
- 18' 4" x 11' 0" (5.59m x 3.35m)
- Dining Room
- 11' 1" x 10' 1" (3.38m x 3.07m)
- 11' 1" x 7' 8" (3.38m x 2.34m)
- Master Bedroom
- 11' 1" x 11' 1" (3.38m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 10" x 11' 5" (3.00m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 11" x 10' 3" (3.02m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 4
- 13' 5" x 7' 10" (4.09m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 5
- 10' 7" x 7' 8" (3.23m x 2.34m)