- New Village Location
- Country Walk Views
- 1202 Sq Ft
- Downstairs WC/Utility Room
- Spacious Entrance Hall, with Study Area
- Large Kitchen/DIner With French Patio Doors
- Integral Appliances
- Help To Buy Available For First Time Buyers!
- Single Garage With Driveway For 2 Cars
- All Photos Shown Are From Similar House Types
You can find The Wingham at Tavistock Place at Harrowden Green, an exciting new village location, just off the B530 and approximately mid-way between two historic market towns – Bedford, with its wealth of amenities, and characterful Ampthill. This is an excellent location for commuting and leisure travel. The M1 and A1 motorways are easily accessible and London Luton Airport is only about 35 minutes’ drive away. Harrowden Green is a delightful, people-friendly place in which to live, with streets designed for safety and ease of movement by all users, boasting proximity to beautiful open spaces. Its concept was inspired by the Garden City Movement founded by Ebenezer Howard, whose work has influenced town planners the world over. There are several schools within about two miles of Tavistock Place, including a primary, secondary, and an academy for 16-18 year-olds all opened only in 2017.