- Four Double Bedrooms
- Cul-de-sac location
- Sought after area of Shenley Lodge
- Single Garage, Carport and driveway for 4 cars
- Planning permission for a single story extension
- Triple glazing
Elevation are pleased to present for sale this well presented detached family home, situated in a cul-de-sac within the sought after area of Shenley Lodge.
The property is set over two floors, the ground floor comprises of entrance hall through to downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, utility room, dining room, living room with access to the rear garden and study/bedroom four. The first floor comprises of master bedroom with ensuite , two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a garage, carport, front garden and an attractive rear garden.
This property boasts a garage, carport and driveway for four cars, a large rear garden and planning permission for a single storey extension to the rear of the property.
This property offers many benefits including being within close proximity to Central Milton Keynes, Mainline Train Station and just a short walk to Lodge Lake. The property also offers extremely good school catchment of both Caroline Haslett and Denbigh School which are rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
To arrange a viewing call Elevation today!
- Ground Floor
- Living Room
- 3.83m x 5.21m (12' 7" x 17' 1")
- Bedroom Four
- 3.01m x 3.85m (9' 11" x 12' 8")
- 2.85m x 3.84m (9' 4" x 12' 7")
- Dining room
- 3.55m x 3.83m (11' 8" x 12' 7")
- 1.55m x 2.30m (5' 1" x 7' 7")
- First Floor
- Bedroom Two
- 2.37m x 3.52m (7' 9" x 11' 7")
- Bedroom Three
- 2.65m x 3.52m (8' 8" x 11' 7")
- Bedroom One
- 3.32m x 5.22m (10' 11" x 17' 2")
- 2.47m x 4.33m (8' 1" x 14' 2")