- Help To Buy Available with £13,500 deposit
- Views Towards The Escape Building
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Corner plot
- 0.3 Miles To Central Milton Keynes Train Station
- Designer Kitchen
- Show home to View
- Lift access to all apartments
- Second Floor
Plot 29 is a stunning second floor two bedroom city centre apartment located just a short walk from Milton Keynes Central Train station and shopping centre as well as the restaurants and bars within the Hub. Being on the second floor Plot 29 has amazing views towards north Milton Keynes as well as towards Milton Keynes Shopping Centre.
Internally this high spec apartment comes with two double bedrooms with an en-suite, high ceilings, panoramic views towards the city centre. The designer kitchen comes with integrated “smeg” appliances and granite work tops. All apartments benefit spot lights in all rooms, wall and reading lights, USB plug points and quality flooring throughout.
The bathrooms come with fully tiled walls and floors, contemporary sanitary wear, chrome towel rails and mirrors.
Ideal as a first time purchase using the Help to Buy scheme buyers could purchase with as little as a 5% deposit ( £13,500 )
Please call to arrange a viewing
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Room
- 13' 2" x 16' 5" (4.01m x 5.00m)
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 9" x 11' 7" (3.28m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 2" x 7' 6" (4.01m x 2.29m)