- Executive detached home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four large bedrooms
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOMS
- Stylish fitted kitchen breakfast room
- Luxurious furnishings
- Landscaped private rear garden
- Double garage and ample off road parking
- Full asking price includes monthly maintenance clean & window cleaner
Luxurious four-bedroom executive family home in the highly sought after area of Brooklands, to the east of Milton Keynes.
This fine home boasts many features and benefits from generously proportioned living accommodation across two stories along with many other features, includes three spacious receptions, stylishly fitted kitchen breakfast room with additional utility room on the ground floor. Four large bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes, a three piece en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a contemporary bathroom suite to the first floor.
Outside the property offers landscaped gardens to front and rear with a detached double garage and extensive driveway presents ample parking for family vehicles.
This is an ideal opportunity for the discerning family or professional couple to acquire a true gem and a rare opportunity to reside in splendor in one of Milton Keynes up and coming location. Easy access to M1 (Junction 14) affords the commuter traveler access to arterial routes and Milton Keynes mainline railway station is within reach. Early internal viewings are thoroughly recommended to avoid any later disappointment.
- Master Bedroom
- 16' 10" x 12' 3" (5.13m x 3.73m)
- En suite
- 5' 8" x 6' 10" (1.73m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 2
- 14' 8" x 9' 4" (4.47m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 6" x 10' 9" (3.51m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4
- 13' 4" x 8' 11" (4.06m x 2.72m)
- 8' 10" x 6' 7" (2.69m x 2.01m)
- 6' 4" x 3' 2" (1.93m x 0.97m)
- 9' 1" x 9' 3" (2.77m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen/ Family Dining
- 12' 8" x 19' 9" (3.86m x 6.02m)
- 16' 6" x 12' 3" (5.03m x 3.73m)