Otterburn Crescent, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£182,500Find Out More
- 2 Bedrooms
- 11 Photos
2 Bedroom End of Terrace House
***** REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT ***** A selection of 2 bedroom houses, available on the Shared Ownership scheme, in the ever popular village of Cottenham. Available from 45% share, these wonderful, BRAND NEW houses will offer a brilliant finish, allocated parking spaces and, most importantly, an affordable lifestyle.
Starting from £144,000 for 45% share, these houses are situated off Rampton Road, Cottenham. Cottenham is a Village approximately 5 miles to the north of Cambridge City Centre, with a range of Local day to day shopping amenities. There is also a Primary School, excellent transport links provided by the nearby A14 and M11 roads, a bus service to Cambridge every 15 minutes and reasonable proximity to the Science and Business Parks to the North of Cambridge, which explain why Cottenham is so desirable and popular for many.
Elevation Estate Agents are delighted to offer these brand new properties to buyers who are aiming to get on to the property ladder using the shared ownership scheme.
You will need a minimum of 5% deposit for mortgage purposes and funds to pay for solicitor fees, moving costs & furnishings.
Pricing and Affordability
The Share options below are based on the full market value of £325,000
45% share = £146,250 – Rent on remaining 55% share = £409.63
50% share = £162,500 – Rent on remaining 50% share = £373.67.50 approx per calendar month
75% share = £243,750 – Rent on remaining 25% share = £186.19 approx per calendar month
There is a service charge of approximately £39.53 per calendar month also.
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
At Cottenham, you can buy a minimum 45% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%).
Elevation Estate Agents are selling the homes at Cottenham on behalf of Paradigm Housing.
Please feel free to enquire and speak to one of the team to find out more information on how purchase one of these highly sought after properties.
*Shared Ownership – Terms and conditions apply. Eligibility and affordability criteria apply. Minimum (45%) and maximum (75%) share values will apply, and rent is payable on the unsold share. Please speak to a member of our Sales Team for more details
***** DISCLAIMER – ALL PHOTO’S SHOWN ARE FROM SIMILAR HOUSE TYPES THAT PARADIGM HAVE SOLD PREVIOUSLY *****