fbpx

For Sale

2 Bedroom Apartment

Plot 192, Trumpington

Shared Ownership

£95,000

Property overview

  • Brand New Apartment
  • Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
  • En-suite to Master Bedroom
  • Full Market Value £380,000
  • £95,000 for 25% Share
  • Second Floor
  • Private Balcony
  • Superb Commuter Links & Close to Central Cambridge
  • Allocated Parking
  • 10 Year Warranty

Property description

This modern 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartment is located in the ever desirable area of Trumpington. The location is popular and ideally situated for people working at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge University and Science and Biomedical Centres, all of which have expanded significantly in recent years.
With an abundance of natural light, the apartment also boasts style and space throughout. There are integrated appliances in the Kitchen, which is open-plan to the Living/Dining area, offering practicality and versatility; plus French Doors opening to a large private Balcony, overlooking the brand new play park, which is still in construction. The Master Bedroom is serviced by a stunning En-Suite shower room and Bedroom Two is a generous size. To complete the internal accommodation, there is a lovely three piece Family Bathroom. The apartment benefits from an allocated parking space and communal bin and cycle stores.
Located 3 miles from the historic city of Cambridge Trumpington offers a wide range of amenities and local attractions, including shops such as Waitrose, leisure facilities, restaurants and schools. Trumpington is less than 5 minutes from the M11 (junction 11) and is served by excellent transport links.
Elevation Estate Agents are delighted to offer these brand new properties to buyers who are aiming to get on to the property ladder using the shared ownership scheme.
You will need a minimum of 5% deposit for mortgage purposes and funds to pay for solicitor fees, moving costs & furnishings.
Pricing and Affordability
The Share options below are based on the full market value of £380,000
25% share = £95,000 – Rent on remaining 75% share = £653.13 approx per calendar month
50% share = £190,000 – Rent on remaining 50% share = £435.42 approx per calendar month
75% share = £285,000 – Rent on remaining 25% share = £217.71 approx per calendar month
There is a service charge of approximately £122.69 per calendar month also.
Shared Ownership:
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
At Trumpington, you can buy a minimum 25% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
Elevation Estate Agents are selling the homes at Trumpington on behalf of Sage Housing. Sage Housing is a Registered Provider committed to providing high quality affordable homes across England. For more information on Sage Housing visit www.sagehousing.co.uk.
Please feel free to enquire and speak to one of the team to find out more information on how purchase one of these highly sought after properties.

*T&C’s
Sage Housing terms and conditions apply. Images are indicative and for illustrative purposes only. Prices are based on purchasing a 40% share of the lowest value home at time of broadcast. *Shared Ownership – Terms and conditions apply. Eligibility and affordability criteria apply. Minimum (25%) and maximum (75%) share values will apply, and rent is payable on the unsold share. Please speak to a member of our Sales Team for more details.

Related Properties

Butter Row, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Butter Row, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

£117,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 15 Photos  
Cheviot Crescent, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Cheviot Crescent, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

£117,500

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 7 Photos  
Wallis Drive, Leighton Buzzard Image

Offer Accepted

 

Wallis Drive, Leighton Buzzard

£118,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 11 Photos