fbpx

For Sale

2 Bedroom Apartment

Osprey Drive, Trumpington Meadows, Cambridge

Price

£94,375

Property overview

  • Brand New Two Bed Apartment
  • Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
  • Ensuite to Master Bedroom
  • Full Market Value £377,500
  • £94,375 for 25% Share
  • First Floor
  • Private Balcony
  • Superb Commuter Links & Close to Central Cambridge
  • 10 Year NHBC Warranty
  • Allocated Parking

Property description

***** FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT, LARGE BALCONY – READY TO MOVE INTO! ***** Available on the popular Shared Ownership scheme, this apartment is ideally located in the heart of Cambridge! Offered from 25% Share and all available with allocated parking, you should hurry to avoid disappointment!
This modern 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartment is located in the ever desirable area of Trumpington. The location is popular and ideally situated for people working at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge University and Science and Biomedical Centres, all of which have expanded significantly in recent years.
With an abundance of natural light, this modern apartment boasts style and space throughout. There are integrated appliances in the Kitchen, which is open-plan to the Living/Dining area, offering practicality and versatility; plus French Doors opening to a large private Terrace, overlooking the brand new play park, which is still in construction. The Master Bedroom is serviced by a stunning En-Suite shower room and Bedroom Two is a generous size. To complete the internal accommodation, there is a lovely three piece Family Bathroom. The apartment benefits from an allocated parking space and communal bin and cycle stores.
Located 3 miles from the historic city of Cambridge Trumpington offers a wide range of amenities and local attractions, including shops such as Waitrose, leisure facilities, restaurants and schools.
The Village Hall opened in 1908 and has continued as a centre of the community for 100 years. Trumpington Pavilion was originally built in the 1950s; it was completely renovated and extended in 2009. Fawcett School is the local primary school, at the end of Alpha Terrace. Trumpington Meadows primary school opened in 2013. The area also has a number of private schools, between the village and the city centre.
Trumpington is less than 5 minutes from the M11 (junction 11) and is served by excellent transport links. Commuting to Cambridge City Centre, London, Europe and the UK’s business centres could not be easier. Cambridge train station is 2 miles away via the guided bus and the city centre is only 3 miles away.
Elevation Estate Agents are delighted to offer these brand new properties to buyers who are aiming to get on to the property ladder using the shared ownership scheme.
You will need a minimum of 5% deposit for mortgage purposes and funds to pay for solicitor fees, moving costs & furnishings.
Pricing and Affordability
The Share options below are based on the full market value of £377,500
25% share = £94,375 – Rent on remaining 75% share = £649.00 approx per calendar month
40% share = £151,000 – Rent on remaining 60% share = £519.06 approx per calendar month
50% share = £188,750 – Rent on remaining 50% share = £432.55 approx per calendar month
75% share = £283,125 – Rent on remaining 25% share = £216.28 approx per calendar month
There is a service charge of approximately £122.69 per calendar month also.
Shared Ownership:
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
At Trumpington, you can buy a minimum 25% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
Elevation Estate Agents are selling the homes at Trumpington on behalf of Sage Housing. Sage Housing is a Registered Provider committed to providing high quality affordable homes across England. For more information on Sage Housing visit www.sagehousing.co.uk.
Please feel free to enquire and speak to one of the team to find out more information on how purchase one of these highly sought after properties.

Related Properties

Enders Court, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Enders Court, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

£115,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 14 Photos  
Smeaton Close, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

 

Smeaton Close, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

£116,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 17 Photos  
Wheatsheaf Way, Cambridge Image

Offer Accepted

 

Wheatsheaf Way, Cambridge

Shared Ownership

£113,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 8 Photos