- Characteristic Barn Conversion
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Two Ensuite Bathrooms & Main Bath
- Courtyard Front Garden & Landscaped Rear Garden
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Over 2,500 sqft of living
- Outhouse building with shower room
- South Facing Garden
- EPC- C
- Council Tax Band- F
- Viewings by appointment only
Elevation are delighted to present this characteristic barn conversion home with a large rear and front garden.
At the entrance hall of this home, you are greeted by a mirrored entrance and stairs rising to the first floor and the downstairs cloakroom. The entirety of the home has bare stone walls and beams. The open plan family living room has an ingle nook fireplace with a stone hearth. The dining room has cast iron Victorian style radiators and doors to the garden. Through to the grand kitchen there is a range of ‘Brookmans English Furniture’ and integrated appliances. The centre piece island has a rotating chopping board and waste chute as well as an additional sink and counter space. Off the kitchen is the utility room with space for freestanding appliances, a sink, and the boiler room. There is access to the front and rear gardens.
The first floor of this home offers the master suite with a vaulted ceiling , exposed beams and timbers, there is also the luxury of the ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes. Floor to ceiling windows allow views of the greenery to the rear of the home. There are an additional four double bedrooms, bedrooms three and four also have fitted wardrobes. Bedroom two is a great size and also features an ensuite shower room. Finally, the modern four-piece family bathroom is offers a shower cubicle, a tiled bath and a vanity basin lit up by spotlights.
To the rear of the home Is the beautifully landscaped garden with a patio area. It is enclosed by Hornbeam hedges and a stone wall, there is also an outhouse with a shower room. The lead up to the property is a private gravelled driveway.
New Bradwell is an Edwardian era village, modern district and civil parish in north-west Milton Keynes. The property is in the catchment of New Bradwell Primary School and Stantonbury International School for secondary education. Local amenities include The New Bradwell Inn public house, New Bradwell Cricket Club and Co-operative supermarket, all within approximately 10 minutes walking distance.
Council Tax Band- F
EPC rating – C
– Applicants must meet a household income criteria equivalent to 30 times the monthly rent.
– Couples, families and individuals only (No sharers)
– No serviced apartments or sub- letting
– No Pets
– Employment/ self employment references required on all applications
Elevation, established in 1992, is one of the regions high profile property professionals, with offices covering Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. Since 2008, Elevation Lettings has assisted discerning landlords seek the very best tenants who appreciate better quality homes and letting them through a specialised agent with high customer service standards.
– Open 6- days a week
– ARLA Propertymark accredited agent
– Full client money protection (CMP) covered
– Dedicated property management team
– Online maintenance reporting system
– Rent protection & Legal cover offered
Viewings by appointment only!