- Help to Buy Available - as little as 5% deposit required
- Part Exchange Considered
- 23 ft Kitchen/diner
- Separate Lounge
- Utility room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom.
- Close to local amenities
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Village Location
<b><u>100% Part Exchange Considered</u> – Help-to-Buy Available from £400,000 – ONLY A 5% DEPOSIT REQUIRED (£20,000)</b>
A stunning modern 4 bedroom detached family home for sale in the Village of Wavendon. The Elm house style comes with a good size kitchen/diner (23 ft long) with integrated appliances, separate study and separate lounge. Upstairs is well thought out with 4 double bedrooms, two benefiting from mirrored fitted wardrobes and en-suite to the master. This family home also comes with a single garage and driveway.
The property is perfectly situated in Wavendon, surrounded by countryside with a lovely village atmosphere. You are close to Kingston Shopping centre with high-street fashion stores, a supermarket and food outlets with free parking, a number of nearby golf courses including Woburn Golf Club, Aspley Guise and Woburn Sands Golf Club. Its also close proximity to the A5 and M1 making it the ideal location for commuters.
Please call to arrange a viewing.
- 14' 9" x 11' 3" (4.50m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 23' 0" x 11' 10" (7.01m x 3.61m)
- 11' 3" x 7' 10" (3.43m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 6" x 11' 10" (4.42m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 7" x 11' 3" (4.14m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 10" x 9' 1" (3.30m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 4
- 11' 8" x 8' 1" (3.56m x 2.46m)