- Close to Milton Keynes Train Station
- Driveway Parking
- Close to local schools
- En suite Shower to Large Secluded Master Bedroom on Top Floor
- Private Landing to Second Floor
- Close to Hazeley Woods
4 bedroom home ideal for families looking for a flexible living space designed over 3 storeys located in Milton Keynes.
The ground floor includes a good sized kitchen with room for a breakfast table, and a separate lounge/dining room which has French doors leading out into the rear garden – great for summer evenings. Furthermore, there is an under stairs storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom with WC.
The first floor comprises of three bedrooms; two of which are good sized double bedrooms and one further bedroom, which could alternatively be transformed into a nursery or study. The second floor of the home is dedicated to the beautiful master suite with its own en suite shower room, making this a great home.
Nestled on the edge of Hazeley Woods within an exciting new neighbourhood just over 3 miles to the vibrant shops and leisure facilities of central Milton Keynes.
High-speed trains from Milton Keynes Central railway station put London as little as half an hour away, while there are also great motorway links.
Please note similar internal photos shown.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 16' 0" x 13' 10" (4.88m x 4.22m)
- 11' 3" x 10' 8" (3.43m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 11" x 11' 1" (3.02m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 5" x 10' 9" (2.87m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4
- 5' 10" x 11' 1" (1.78m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 1
- 19' 8" x 12' 8" (5.99m x 3.86m)