- Newly Refurbished
- 1 Bedroom House
- Overlooking Horsefair Green
- Refitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
A recently refitted one bedroom house overlooking historic Horesefair Green in the popular market town of Stony Stratford. The ground floor has a separate cloakroom and shower room. Upstairs there is a open plan lounge and kitchen dining room, with a bedroom to the front overlooking the green. Available for immediate occupation. See the video Tour for a walk through.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via part glazed door with glazed side panels, stairs to first floor, ceramic t tiled floor, doors to;
- Fitted with low level W.C. and small wash basin with storage under,, tiled walls and electric heated towel rail.
- Shower Room
- Fully tiled walls with shower inset in cubicle and wash basin with storage under, ceramic tiled floor and electric heated towel rail, airing cupbaord.
- Lounge Area
- 2.90m x 2.14m (9' 6" x 7' 0") Inset ceiling lights, open to
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 3.79m x 2.37m (12' 5" x 7' 9") Refitted comprising stainless steel sink unit, fitted electric oven, hob with filter over, fridge with freezer compartment, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, inset ceiling lights, window to rear aspect.
- 3.07m x 2.65m (10' 1" x 8' 8") plus over stairs plinth and box bay window overlooking Horsefair Green, built in wardrobe, inset ceiling lights, electric radiator.