fbpx

For Sale

2 Bedroom Apartment

Ground Floor Apartment, Trumpington

Price

£96,250

Property overview

  • Brand New Apartment
  • Contemporary open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
  • Full Market Value - £385,000
  • £96,250 for 25% Share
  • Ground Floor
  • Flooring Included
  • Private Terrace
  • Superb Commuter Links & Close to Central Cambridge
  • Allocated Parking
  • 10 Year Warranty

Property description

This modern 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartment is located in the ever desirable area of Trumpington. The location is popular and ideally situated for people working at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge University and Science and Biomedical Centres, all of which have expanded significantly in recent years.
With an abundance of natural light, the apartment also boasts style and space throughout. There are integrated appliances in the Kitchen, which is open-plan to the Living/Dining area, offering practicality and versatility; plus a Door opening to a private Terrace. Both bedrooms are a generous size, perfect for double beds. To complete the internal accommodation, there is a lovely three piece Family Bathroom. The apartment benefits from an allocated parking space and communal bin and cycle stores.
Located 3 miles from the historic city of Cambridge Trumpington offers a wide range of amenities and local attractions, including shops such as Waitrose, leisure facilities, restaurants and schools. Trumpington is less than 5 minutes from the M11 (junction 11) and is served by excellent transport links.
Elevation Estate Agents are delighted to offer these brand new properties to buyers who are aiming to get on to the property ladder using the shared ownership scheme.
You will need a minimum of 5% deposit for mortgage purposes and funds to pay for solicitor fees, moving costs & furnishings.
Pricing and Affordability:
The Share option below is based on the full market value of £385,000
40% share = £154,000 – Rent on remaining 60% share = £529.38 approx per calendar month
There is a service charge of approximately £106.21 per calendar month also.
Shared Ownership:
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
At Trumpington, you can buy a minimum 25% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
Please feel free to enquire and speak to one of the team to find out more information on how purchase one of these highly sought after properties.

Related Properties

Carter Grove, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Carter Grove, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

£117,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 12 Photos  
Lister Corner , Leighton Buzzard Image

Offer Accepted

 

Lister Corner , Leighton Buzzard

£117,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 8 Photos  
Wallis Drive, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Wallis Drive, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire

£118,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 11 Photos