- Stone built barn conversion
- Rural location
- Three double bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- Open plan gardens and allocated parking
- Long-term let available
- Lounge with open fire place
- Seperate dining room
- Country style kitchen with butler sink
- Utility and WC cloaks
Rarely available three-bedroom stone built barn conversion situated on an existing farmhouse courtyard. this fine homes boasts many qualities and benefits from generously proportioned living accommodation incorporating two large separate receptions rooms, a country style kitchen with vaulted ceilings, brick built open fireplace in the main living room and a spacious utility/cloakroom off of the rear entrance hall. Three double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom, and a main family bathroom offer an option of sanitary facilities.
Outside, this delightful residence offers expansive open plan gardens with picturesque country views and private allocated parking. This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire to truly unique home is a traditional setting just outside the main village of Hanslope.
Hanslope village is about 4 miles west northwest of Newport Pagnell, about 4 miles north of Stony Stratford and 8 miles north of Central Milton Keynes. It is home to Hanslope Park, Home of Britain’s ‘real-life Q division’ and Saint James the Great church part of which dates back to the 11th Century.
To arrange a convenient appointment to view this home, please feel free to contact our experienced team – Property available from 7th December.
- Rear Entrance Hall
- 3.03m x 4.87m (9' 11" x 16' 0")
- Utility Cloakroom
- 1.43m x 1.78m (4' 8" x 5' 10")
- Dining Room
- 4.87m x 4.19m (16' 0" x 13' 9")
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 4.87m x 4.10m (16' 0" x 13' 5")
- Sitting Room
- 6.57m x 4.81m (21' 7" x 15' 9")
- Master Bedroom
- 3.58m x 2.96m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
- En-Suite Bathroom
- 1.71m x 1.88m (5' 7" x 6' 2")
- Bedroom Two
- 3.34m x 3.41m (10' 11" x 11' 2")
- Bedroom Three
- 2.80m x 3.34m (9' 2" x 10' 11")