- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious lounge area
- Allocated Parking
- New carpets to living room
- 40% Shared ownership
- £390 a month for rent and service charge a month
- 84 years remaining on the lease#
Well-presented two-bedroom apartment with access to allocated parking.
The lounge is very spacious and has recently been fitted with new carpets and the modern kitchen has tiled floors and integrated goods including a double oven and extractor and space for a fridge freezer/washing machine.
Both double bedrooms are fitted with carpet throughout, and TV points. Bedroom one has fitted wardrobes. The three-piece bathroom comprises of a low level w/c, a shower cubicle and a pedestal basin.
In the popular area of Bletchley there are nearby leisure facilities that include Windmill Hill Golf Club and Bletchley Leisure Centre. The local Shopping facilities include Bletchley Town and MK1 shopping and food centre. It is within close proximity to Bletchley railway station and M1 junction 13. It is also within great c=school catchments including first and secondary school.
- Entrance Via
- Telephone entry system. Leading to:
- Communal Hall
- Door leading to apartment.
- Intercom. Storage cupboard. Double glazed window. Radiator. Wood floor. Further storage cupboard. Leading to:
- Bedroom 1
- 8' 3" x 13' 4" (2.51m x 4.06m) Radiator. Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. TV point. Carpet. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.72m x 1.75m (12' 2" x 5' 9") Radiator. Double glazed window to front. Carpet.
- 2.51m x 3.72m (8' 3" x 12' 2") Three piece white suite fitted to comprise low level WC, shower cubicle, wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Double glazed frosted window to rear. Splash back tiles.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 4.86m x 3.47m (15' 11" x 11' 5") . New carpets, Double glazed window. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point.
- 2.40m x 1.79m (7' 10" x 5' 10") Built in double oven and extractor. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to rear.