fbpx

For Sale

3 Bedroom Terraced House

Corn Lane, Cambridge

Price

£181,900

Property overview

  • Three Double Bedrooms
  • W/C
  • 34% Share - £181,900
  • Full Market Value - £535,000
  • Carport
  • Ample Storage
  • Close Proximity to Addenbrookes Hospital
  • Great Commuter Links

Property description

This modern three double bedroom home is available on the ever-popular shared ownership scheme located in the desirable area of Trumpington. The location is popular and ideally situated for people working at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge University and Science and Biomedical Centres, all of which have expanded significantly in recent years.
In brief, the property comprises; spacious lounge with a floor to ceiling window which lets in an abundance of natural light to travel through the downstairs living area, built-in cupboard, downstairs W/C, Fully fitted kitchen with a good range of integrated appliances. Upstairs has three good sized double bedrooms, family three-piece bathroom.
Elevation Estate Agents are delighted to offer this amazing opportunity to our clients who are aiming to get on to the property ladder using the shared ownership scheme.
You will need a minimum of 5% deposit for mortgage purposes and funds to pay for solicitor fees, moving costs & furnishings.
Pricing and Affordability
The Share option below is based on the full market value of £535,000
34% share = £181,900 – Rent on remaining 66% share = £654.36
approx per calendar month
There is a service charge of approximately £5.86 per calendar month also.
Shared Ownership:
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller upfront payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.

Related Properties

Dorchester Avenue, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Dorchester Avenue, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

Offers in Excess of

£225,000

Find Out More
  • 3 Bedrooms  
  • 7 Photos  
Langford Meadows, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Langford Meadows, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire

Shared Ownership

£222,000

Find Out More
  • 3 Bedrooms  
  • 6 Photos  
Mitcham Place, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Mitcham Place, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

£220,000

Find Out More
  • 3 Bedrooms  
  • 14 Photos