- Two reception rooms
- Large Kitchen Breakfast room
- En suite and dressing area to master
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Extended and much improved
- Large conservatory
- En-suite with shower and contemporary family bathroom
- Off road parking and bike storage
The gated house has an entrance porch leading to entrance hall with family room to the front and sitting dining room to the rear, with a quality large granite work topped kitchen breakfast room with a conservatory across the back of the property. There is a utility and cloakroom completing the ground floor.
On the first floor there is a great size main bedroom to the front with dressing area and en suite bathroom. Bedroom two is also a double and there is a generous shower room and dressing room. On the top floor three further bedrooms, one double, two singles.
Outside there are driveways providing plenty of parking. The rear garden has a high degree of privacy with an abundance of planting.
BLETCHLEY train station is approximately 0.5 miles away.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairs to first floor, doors to dining room, downstairs cloakroom and kitchen.
- DINING ROOM
- 15' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.57m x 3.65m)Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator.
- 22' 0'' x 11' 2'' (6.70m x 3.40m)Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory, feature electric fireplace.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Obscure double glazed window and door to front aspect. Fitted with a range of wall mounted and floor standing units, porcelain sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator.
- 19' 4'' x 12' 3'' (5.89m x 3.73m)Double glazed window to rear aspect, velux double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with work surface over, wall mounted boiler, space for range cooker and fridge/freezer, island with drawers and cupboards, double porcelain sink with mixer tap, tiled floor. Door to utility room and door to conservatory, double doors leading to lounge.
- 22' 7'' x 9' 8'' (6.88m x 2.94m)Brick base UPVC double glazed conservatory with double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed french doors to rear garden. Tiled floor, radiator, ceiling light, wall mounted light.
- BEDROOM ONE
- 12' 0'' x 17' 0'' x 10 (3.65m x 5.18m)Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Feature fireplace with flame effect electric fire, two built in wardrobes providing hanging space and shelving. Dressing area 5'8 x6'
- 5' 0'' x 11' 2'' (1.52m x 3.40m)Double glazed window to front aspect. Low level w.c. pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over, radiator, tiled floor, spotlights to ceiling, complementary tiling.
- BEDROOM TWO
- 12' 0'' x 8' 5'' (3.65m x 2.56m)Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator, built in wardrobe providing hanging space and shelving, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and linen shelving.
- 8' 7'' x 8' 3'' (2.61m x 2.51m)Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Step up to double shower with raindrop shower head, wash hand basin, low level w.c fully tiled floor and walls, radiator.
- BEDROOM SIX/DRESSING AREA
- 4' 2'' x 11' 8'' (1.27m x 3.55m)Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with a range of floor to
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Doors to bedrooms three, four and five.
- BEDROOM THREE
- 8' 9'' x 17' 0'' (2.66m x 5.18m)Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted light.
- BEDROOM FOUR
- 8' 2'' x 13' 0'' (2.49m x 3.96m)Double glazed window to rear aspect, velux window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobe providing hanging space.
- BEDROOM FIVE
- 10' 2'' x 5' 0'' (3.10m x 1.52m)Double glazed window to rear aspect. Eaves storage.