- Refurbished throughout
- New flooring throughout
- EPC rating - E
- Council Tax Band- A
- One bedroom house
- End terrace house
This completely refurbished end terrace house is located in the central area of Tinkers Bridge. In short the property comprises of entrance hall, large under the stairs storage cupboard, refitted kitchen and open plan living room with vaulted ceiling. The first floor comprises of bathroom and spacious and bright double bedroom.
The property benefits from new flooring throughout and ample parking to the front of the property.
Council Tax Band- A
EPC rating – E
– Applicants must meet a household income criteria equivalent to 30 times the monthly rent.
– Couples, families and individuals only (No sharers)
– No serviced apartments or sub- letting
– No Pets
– Employment/ self employment references required on all applications
Elevation, established in 1992, is one of the regions high profile property professionals, with offices covering Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. Since 2008, Elevation Lettings has assisted discerning landlords seek the very best tenants who appreciate better quality homes and letting them through a specialised agent with high customer service standards.
– Open 6- days a week
– ARLA Propertymark accredited agent
– Full client money protection (CMP) covered
– Dedicated property management team
– Online maintenance reporting system
– Rent protection & Legal cover offered
Call today to arrange a viewing!