fbpx

For Sale

2 Bedroom Terraced House

Beluga Close, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire

Price

£78,750

Property overview

  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Modern & Spacious
  • Full Market Value - £175,000
  • 45% Share - £78,750
  • Balcony off Master Bedroom
  • Plenty of Natural Light
  • Parking & Rear Garden
  • Close to local amenities
  • Nearby River Nene walks
  • Excellent Commuter Links

Property description

***** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS ***** This wonderfully presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM house is offered on the popular Shared Ownership scheme, from 25%. Ideally located near to plenty of amenities, including shops, restaurants, doctors surgery and pubs, the house also boasts close proximity to the River Nene, for beautiful scenic walks.
In brief, the property comprises; Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Downstairs WC, 15ft Master Bedroom, with Balcony, 13ft Bedroom Two and a Family Bathroom to complete the living accommodation.
Externally, there is an allocated parking space, a small front garden, which is easy to maintain and a private rear garden.
Elevation Estate Agents are delighted to offer this extremely well kept house to buyers aiming to get on to the property ladder using the shared ownership scheme.
The share examples below are based on the full market value of £175,000
45% share = £78,750 – Rent on remaining 55% share = £204.10 approx per calendar month.
There is a service charge for this property, which is approx £19.33 per calendar month.
Shared Ownership:
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
Elevation Estate Agents are selling this apartment on behalf of Cross Keys Homes. For more information on Cross Keys Homes, visit www.crosskeyshomes.co.uk
***** VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ON SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER FROM 12PM *****
With such a great opportunity, acting quickly is strongly advised; call today to avoid disappointment.

Related Properties

Flat 6, 2 Brahaman Way, Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Flat 6, 2 Brahaman Way, Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire

£96,750

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 8 Photos  
Flat 2, 2 Brahaman Way , Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Flat 2, 2 Brahaman Way , Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire

£96,750

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 9 Photos  
Rosedale, MILTON KEYNES, Buckinghamshire Image

Offer Accepted

 

Rosedale, MILTON KEYNES, Buckinghamshire

£98,000

Find Out More
  • 2 Bedrooms  
  • 4 Photos